You are here
Disease modifying therapies
- Merck’s commitment to MS research and treatment goes back over 20 years. In this session, Prof Hildemann reviews Merck’s 3-pronged...
Cognitive function did not improve after initiation of natalizumab treatment in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. A prospective one-year dual control group study
M. Sundgren, Fredrik Piehl, A. Åke Wahlin, Tom Brismar
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, November 2016, Pages 36 - 43
- The Lancet Neurology, Volume 15, Issue 10, September 2016, Pages 1089-1102
Prolonged-release fampridine treatment improved subject-reported impact of multiple sclerosis: Item-level analysis of the MSIS-29Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 370, 15 November 2016, Pages 123–131
- Prof Feinstein discusses his research into cannabis on cognition in people with MS. The question he is investigating is: Does...
Comparative efficacy and discontinuation of dimethyl fumarate and fingolimod in clinical practice at 12-month follow-up
Carrie M. Hersh, Thomas E. Love, Samuel Cohn, Claire Hara-Cleaver, Robert A. Bermel, Robert J. Fox, Jeffrey A. Cohen, Daniel Ontaneda
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, Volume 10, November 2016, Pages 44 - 52
Safety and efficacy of amiselimod in relapsing multiple sclerosis (MOMENTUM): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 2 trialThe Lancet Neurology, Volume 15, Issue 11, October 2016, Pages 1148–1159
A placebo randomized controlled study to test the efficacy and safety of GNbAC1, a monoclonal antibody for the treatment of multiple sclerosis – Rationale and design
Francois Curtin, Herve Porchet, Robert Glanzman, Hans Martin Schneble, Virginie Vidal, Marie-Laure Audoli-Inthavong, Estelle Lambert, Hans Peter Hartung
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, Volume 9, September 2016, Pages 95-100
- PROTRACT is a multicentre retrospective real-world-evidence study ongoing in the United States and Canada. It is designed to show safety,...
- Dr Claire Riley and Dr Rebecca Farber summarize, that Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an area lacking in treatment options...