You are here
The patient case network has been designed to share and discuss your patient cases with your peers. You are invited to share your cases in all formats, short or long, with supporting multimedia items or not. We would also greatly appreciate to receive your comments and questions to the published cases.
The publication process is as follows:
- Please register/ login to the Patient Case Network, by clicking on "Register" in the header.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Please note all registrations need to be verified, you will receive a notification when your account has been activated.
- You can access the patient case submission form by clicking on ‘Submit a case’. Please note that you will not see this button when you are not logged in.
- The submission form includes obligatory and free text fields, you can also indicate whether you would like to publish the case anonymously or not.
- When you click on ’Publish patient case’ the patient case will appear online. You can also save the text to drafts, to return to at a later time.
- To leave a comment , click on ‘Place a comment’. You need to be logged in to place a comment.
- The patient cases will be reviewed by the editors after publication online, the best cases will be published in the journal Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.