You are here
American Society for Neurochemistry (ANS) 47th Annual Meeting 2016
The ANS 2016 is the annual meeting of The American Society for Neurochemistry. The purpose and mission of ANS is
- to advance and promote cellular and molecular neuroscience knowledge;
- to advance, promote, support, encourage and facilitate communication among investigators in neurochemistry and related neurosciences
- to promote, support, encourage and facilitate the dissemination of information concerning neurochemical research through scientific meetings, seminars, publications and related activities
- to promote, support and encourage the research of individual cellular and molecular neuroscientists and to engage in any and all other activities for the advancement of the science of neurochemistry which may be deemed advisable;
- to insure that all of its activities remain open to the full participation of scholars of all backgrounds and nationalities.