Submit your most interesting MS patient case and receive a free one-year subscription to MSARD journal
Do you happen to have a MS patient case that could be interesting for your colleagues?
Our patient case section on this resource center wants to provide a platform for doctors and scientists to share their cases and experiences and exchange knowledge in all aspects of MS and related disorders. For details on how to submit a case please go the patient case section.
Joanne Topping, Ruth Dobson, Sergey Lapin, Alexey Maslyanskiy, Harald Kropshofer, David Leppert, Gavin Giovannoni, Evgeniy Evdoshenko
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, Volume 6, March 2016, Pages 49–53
Relationship between symptom change, relapse activity and disability progression in multiple sclerosis
Yuliang Liu, Charity Morgan, Lindsey Hornung, Tuula Tyry, Amber R. Salter, Neetu Agashivala, Daniel A. Belletti, Edward Kim, Robert J. Fox, Stacey S. Cofield, Gary R. Cutter
Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 362, 15 March 2016, Pages 121–126
Brief International Cognitive Assessment for Multiple Sclerosis (BICAMS): Canadian contribution to the international validation project
Lisa A.S. Walker, Leila Osman, Jason A. Berard, Laura M. Rees, Mark S. Freedman, Heather MacLean, Denis Cousineau
Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 362, 15 March 2016, Pages 147–152
M. Filippi, M. A Rocca, O. Ciccarelli, N. De Stefano, N. Evangelou, L. Kappos, A. Rovira, J. Sastre-Garriga, M. Tintorè, J. L Frederiksen, C. Gasperini, J. Palace, D. S Reich, B. Banwell, X. Montalban, F. Barkhof, MAGNIMS Study GroupThe Lancet Neurology, Volume 15, Issue 3, March 2016, Pages 292–303
Assessing the impact of multiple sclerosis disease activity and daclizumab HYP treatment on patient-reported outcomes: Results from the SELECT trial
Glenn Phillips, Shien Guo, Randall Bender, Eva Havrdová, Irina Proskorovsky, Timothy Vollmer
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, Volume 6, March 2016, Pages 66 - 72
About the Editors
- Timothy Vartanian, Professor at the Brain and Mind Research Institute and the Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell...
- Claire S. Riley, MD is an assistant attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology in the Neurological Institute, Columbia University,...
- Rebecca Farber, MD is a Multiple Sclerosis fellow at The Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for MS at Mount Sinai Hospital,...
- May 201628May 201631Copenhagen, DenmarkThe European Academy of Neurology (EAN) is the joint subsequent organisation of the EFNS (European Federation of Neurological Societies) and...Copenhagen, Denmark
- Jun 20161Jun 20164National Harbor, MD, United StatesThe Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), founded in 1986, strives to improve the lives of people who are affected...National Harbor, United States
- Jun 201622Jun 201625Boston, Massachusetts, USAThe congress of the Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies focuses on translational immunology, on molecular pathways and their implications in...Boston, United States