ECTRIMS 2016, Sep 14-17 in London: Visit the Elsevier booth and get a free one-year subscription to MSARD journal
Please stop by our Booth A10 in the exhibition hall of the ExCel London conference center! We will be showing our Multiple Sclerosis Resource Center and our journal portfolio in MS and neurology in general. So get in touch with us and check out what is new!
There will also be a special promotion: If you sign up for the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Center newsletter you will get a free one-year subscription to the journal Multiple Sclerosis and Related Diseases – so see you at ECTRIMS!
Comparative efficacy of disease-modifying therapies for patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis: Systematic review and network meta-analysis
Emer Fogarty, Susanne Schmitz, Niall Tubridy, Cathal Walsh, Michael Barry
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, September 2016, Pages 23 - 30
Relapse rates in patients with multiple sclerosis treated with fingolimod: Subgroup analyses of pooled data from three phase 3 trials
Tobias Derfuss, Daniel Ontaneda, Jacqueline Nicholas, Xiangyi Meng, Kathleen Hawker
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, July 2016, Pages 124 - 130
Immunoablation and autologous haemopoietic stem-cell transplantation for aggressive multiple sclerosis: a multicentre single-group phase 2 trial
Harold L Atkins, Marjorie Bowman, David Allan, Grizel Anstee, Douglas L Arnold, Amit Bar-Or, Isabelle Bence-Bruckler, Paul Birch, Christopher Bredeson, Jacqueline Chen, Dean Fergusson, Mike Halpenny, Linda Hamelin, Lothar Huebsch, Brian Hutton, et al.The Lancet, Volume 388, Issue 10044, August 2016, Pages 576 - 585
Learning to live with multiple sclerosis cognitive impairment and how it influences readiness for group cognitive intervention
Cara L. Brown, Melissa Colbeck, Danielle Fogarty, Sara FunkDisability and Health Journal, Available online 18 May 2016
Charity Evans, Ruth Ann Marrie, Feng Zhu, Stella Leung, Xinya Lu, Dessalegn Y. Melesse, Elaine Kingwell, Yinshan Zhao, Helen Tremlett
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, Volume 8, July 2016, Pages 78 - 85
About the Editors
- Timothy Vartanian, Professor at the Brain and Mind Research Institute and the Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell...
- Claire S. Riley, MD is an assistant attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology in the Neurological Institute, Columbia University,...
- Rebecca Farber, MD is an attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University, in New...
- Oct 201615Oct 201622Southampton, United KingdomThis course will provide a working knowledge of the most common neurological problems and reinforce principles of clinical diagnosis while...Southampton, United Kingdom
- Oct 201627Oct 201629
Bridging the gapHartford, USAHartford, United StatesThis symposium, sponsored by The Joyce D. and Andrew J. Mandell Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care and Neuroscience Research,...
- Oct 201627Oct 201629Bangkok, ThailandPACTRIMS is an Asia-Pacific-centered group, which was established in 2007. It is modelled after the European and American Committees on...Bangkok, Thailand