ECTRIMS 2016, Sep 14-17 in London: Visit the Elsevier booth and get a free one-year subscription to MSARD journal
Please stop by our Booth A10 in the exhibition hall of the ExCel London conference center! We will be showing our Multiple Sclerosis Resource Center and our journal portfolio in MS and neurology in general. So get in touch with us and check out what is new!
There will also be a special promotion: If you sign up for the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Center newsletter you will get a free one-year subscription to the journal Multiple Sclerosis and Related Diseases – so see you at ECTRIMS!
Magnetic resonance imaging of myelin using ultrashort Echo time (UTE) pulse sequences: Phantom, specimen, volunteer and multiple sclerosis patient studies
Vipul Sheth, Hongda Shao, Jun Chen, Scott Vandenberg, Jody Corey-Bloom, Graeme M. Bydder, Jiang DuNeuroImage, Volume 136, 1 August 2016, Pages 37–44
Alex Rovira, Cristina AugerSeminars in Ultrasound, CT and MRI, Available online 6 May 2016
Update on the cardiovascular profile of fingolimod in the therapy of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS)
Axel Meissner, Volker Limmroth
Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, July 2016, Pages 19 - 26
R. Iodice, A. Carotenuto, R. Dubbioso, I. Cerillo, L. Santoro, F. Manganelli
Journal of the Neurological Sciences, June 2016, Pages 143 - 146
Raffaella Mormile, Giorgio Vittori
European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
About the Editors
- Timothy Vartanian, Professor at the Brain and Mind Research Institute and the Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell...
- Claire S. Riley, MD is an assistant attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology in the Neurological Institute, Columbia University,...
- Rebecca Farber, MD is an attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University, in New...
- Sep 20169Sep 201610
Sensory contributions to gait and balance in MSPortland, United StatesPortland, United StatesThis symposium is intended for physicians (neurologists, physiatrists), physical therapists, occupational therapists, rehabilitation scientists, nurses, and physician assistants working in...
- Sep 201614Sep 201617London, United KingdomThe 2016 ECTRIMS Congress will be the first ever held in the United Kingdom, a country that has contributed much...London, United Kingdom
- Sep 201617Sep 201620Vienna, AustriaThe European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) is a scientific association that provides a forum for the exchange and promotion of...Vienna, Austria