Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre
This Resource Centre provides you with free access to the latest peer-reviewed clinical information relating to the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. It aims to increase clinical knowledge in the field by disseminating important new research and clinical developments more broadly. It is published in collaboration with the journal Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. All content on this platform is independently selected and reviewed by the Resource Centre’s editors, Professor Tim Vartanian from Cornell University and Dr. Claire S. Riley from Columbia University, both located in New York.
Polymorphisms in CD28, CTLA-4, CD80 and CD86 genes may influence the risk of multiple sclerosis and its age of onset
Marta Wagner, Maciej Sobczyński, Lidia Karabon, Małgorzata Bilińska, Anna Pokryszko-Dragan, Edyta Pawlak-Adamska, Małgorzata Cyrul, Piotr Kuśnierczyk, Monika JasekJournal of Neuroimmunology, Volume 288, 15 November 2015, Pages 79–86
Long-distance effects of inflammation on differentiation of adult spinal cord neural stem/progenitor cells
Lisa Arvidsson, Ruxandra Covacu, Cynthia Perez Estrada, Sreenivasa Raghavan Sankavaram, Mikael Svensson, Lou BrundinJournal of Neuroimmunology, Volume 288, 15 November 2015, Pages 47-55
Wendy S. Vargas, Elizabeth Monohan, Sneha Pandya, Ashish Raj, Timothy Vartanian, Thanh D. Nguyen, Sandra M. Hurtado Rúa, Susan A. GauthierNeuroImage: Clinical, Volume 9, 2015, Pages 369-375
Kisic-Tepavcevic Darija, Pekmezovic Tatjana, Trajkovic Goran, Stojsavljevic Nebojsa, Dujmovic Irena, Mesaros Sarlota, Drulovic Jelena
Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 358, Issues 1–2, 15 November
Piotr Sowa, Atle Bjørnerud, Gro O. Nygaard, Soheil Damangir, Gabriela Spulber, Elisabeth G. Celius, Paulina Due-Tønnessen, Hanne F. Harbo, Mona K. Beyer
European Journal of Radiology, Volume 84, Issue 12, December
About the Editors
- Timothy Vartanian, Professor at the Brain and Mind Research Institute and the Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell...
- Claire S. Riley, MD is an assistant attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology in the Neurological Institute, Columbia University,...
- Rebecca Farber, MD is a Multiple Sclerosis fellow at The Corinne Goldsmith Dickinson Center for MS at Mount Sinai Hospital,...
- Feb 201618Feb 201620New Orleans, Louisiana, USAAmericas Committee for Treatment & Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) is pleased to launch the inaugural ACTRIMS Forum 2016 to further fulfill its mission of providing leadership in the field of multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases.
- Mar 201617Mar 201620Lisbon, PortugalIn recent years the field of neurology has witnessed enormous expansion in clinical and basic data. Conferences are more informative...
- Mar 201619Mar 201623Denver, Colorado, USAThe ANS 2016 is the annual meeting of The American Society for Neurochemistry. The purpose and mission of ANS is...