Expert interviews from ECTRIMS 2016
More than 9,000 leading MS neurologists, neuroscientists, and researchers from almost 100 countries met in September in London for this year’s ECTRIMS. 65 sessions were presented during the 4 congress days.
Please watch the video ECTRIMS Highlights 2016, where two of our editors of the MS Resource Center, Dr. Claire Riley and Dr. Rebecca Farber, summarize the hottest topics from ECTRIMS.
See also the video interviews with:
Prof Robert Zivadinov on Interferon Beta Study PROTRACT
Prof Anthony Feinstein on The psychiatric aspects of MS in general - The neuropsychiatry
Dr Maria K. Houtchens on Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Dr Maria K. Houtchens on Family Planning with MS - General Considerations
Prof Anthony Feinstein on Cannabis use in MS Patients
Prof Anthony Feinstein on Cognition and MS
Prof Matilde Inglese on Non-gaussian diffusion MRI allows early characterization of tissue disruption in PPMS
Prof Sten Fredrikson on Diagnostic and differential diagnosis aspect in MS
Professor Sergio Baranzini on Genetics, environmental factors and the role of gut bacteria in MS
More interviews will be uploaded shortly!
Ana M. Novo, Sonia Batista, Joana Tenente, Carla Nunes, Carmo Macário, Lívia Sousa, Freire Gonçalves
Abbey Valvano, Rebecca M. Floyd, Lauren Penwell-Waines, Lara Stepleman, Kimberly Lewis, Amy House
Joel Raffel, Benjamin Wakerley, Richard Nicholas
Sarah Y. Lockwood, Suzanne Summers, Eric Eggenberger, Dana M. Spence
Feng Yang, Edson Estrada, Maria Sanchez
About the Editors
- Timothy Vartanian, Professor at the Brain and Mind Research Institute and the Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell...
- Claire S. Riley, MD is an assistant attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology in the Neurological Institute, Columbia University,...
- Rebecca Farber, MD is an attending neurologist and assistant professor of neurology at the Neurological Institute, Columbia University, in New...
- Mar 201718Mar 201722Little Rock, Arkansas, United StatesMeetings of the American Society for Neurochemistry (ASN) include plenary lectures, symposia, colloquia and workshops over the course of four...Little Rock, United States
- Mar 201723Mar 201726Athens, GreeceThe World Congress on Controversies in Neurology (CONy) addresses the problem that conferences frequently provide a vast amount of clinical...Athens, Greece
- Mar 201727Mar 201729Madrid, SpainThe 11th World Congress on Neurology and Therapeutics will feature keynote lectures, plenary lectures, workshops and interactive sessions. It will...Madrid, Spain